I waited for over three months before I started writing a review about this glutathione product I bought online for P900 pero bottle of 60 vegetarian capsules.
The bottle instructs the user to take two capsules every day, one in the morning and one in the evening preferably.
Relumins Gluta-1000 has three major contents:
1. L Glutathione (675mg) – Glutathione prevents damage of healthy cellular components and makes us radical free. It is also a good antioxidant for the body.
2. Alpha Lipoic Acid (200mg) – another antioxidant that boosts glutathione levels of our body.
3. Rose Hips(125mg) – a highly absorbable form of vitamin C that is a perfect combo to glutathione.
1. Glowing skin noticeable within 7 days.
2. Hindi ka nahahaggard.
3. Fresh skin and face every morning, pwede ka ng mag-woke up like this selfie.
4. Regularize your poop time as it removes toxins out off our system.
5. Brighter but NOT dull skin after a month of use.
1. Lagi kang gutom.
2. Frequent comfort room breaks.
3. Slight sleeping disruption.
I really like Relumins Gluta-1000 because aside from the fact that it’s effective to me and has no harmful side effects, it is also affordable at a price range of P900-1,200 for 60 capsules already. It is also halal guaranteed, meaning it is a vegan medicine.
I have tried quite a lot of glutathione capsules such as luxcent, Ishigaki, etc. and I must say that Relumins Gluta-1000 is my favorite budget-wise, effect-wise and quality-wise.
During my three months of using Relumins, I didn’t take vitamin C para mas makita ko talaga yung effect ng Relumins itself and I can say na no need na for vitamin C tablets because this gluta capsules itself is already good.